Introducing the newest weapon in your metal songwriting arsenal. Double Bass Mania VII: Modern Metal Drum Loops.
Double Bass Mania VII unleashes nearly 1 GB of pure metal songwriting power. Thick and intense grooves with live feel and modern metal sensibility, delivering essential metal songwriting tools that strike the balance between must-have metal grooves you’ll need, and insane, pushing-the-boundaries drumming that will inspire your playing to new highs.
Brutal metal grooves, with unrelenting and undeniable heaviness, are only the beginning. Recorded and mixed by one of metal’s leading producers/engineers, Double Bass Mania VII has the modern metal drum sound locked in. Deep and punchy toms, crisp and cutting snares, dark and shimmering cymbals, powerful and controlled kicks – all the separation of drum sounds you need to pull off modern metal are baked in the mix. Drag and drop the loops into the DAW of your choice and you are on your way to writing new metal today. Modern metal drumming attack, power, tone, technique, and feel – it’s all here.
With 600+ (750+ MB) modern metal drum loops, Double Bass Mania VII covers a wide spectrum of modern metal drumming from 80 bpm to 110 bpm, drawing inspiration from modern metal styles as well as traditional death and thrash genres. Blasts, straight-ahead power grooves, half-time breakdowns, double-time blastbeats and skanks, Double Bass Mania VII will satisfy your thirst for pure modern metal drum tracks – a powerful resource for guitarists and songwriters whose influences range from classic thrash metal to modern metal hybrid styles.
An extensive library of 256 MB of drum samples are also included with this loop set. Use the drums and cymbals captured from the Double Bass Mania VII recording sessions for further drum track customizing and sequencing – a standard Beta Monkey drum loop library feature that enhances the versatility and usability of the recorded drum loops.
Double Bass Mania VII unleashes the fury of modern metal. Achieve the impossible in your metal songwriting with relentless double-bass runs, syncopated double bass groove patterns, and intense power fills that defy you to write better metal music.
Beta Monkey’s Double Bass Mania VII Features:
- Metal, modern hybrid metal: Any metal style needing the power zone tempos (80 bpm to 110 bpm) is the target genre for these loops. With the inclusion of double-time and half-time feels, you don’t have to stay locked into this focused tempo range. Lay it down hard or blast it out to insane blastbeats and polyrhythmic figures, you get 600+ loops of pure modern metal. Whether you’re old school or a deathcore fan, traditional and hybrid metal styles are served up with power and brutality.
- Focused Range of Tempos: 80, 90, 100, and 110 BPM. Main grooves, half-time and double-time feels, groove variations, and fills. Over 200 fills included to transition between song parts, a healthy variety of fill breaks.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drums were recorded in a single recording session with one of metal’s top engineers/producers. All grooves, fills, one shots, drum samples share the same modern metal mix. Change tempos. Change feels. Change time signatures – essential elements of metal songwriting – Double Bass VII gives you unmatched flexibility with a single cohesive drum mix and drum sounds.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums used in recording Double Bass Mania VII are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns. Create custom drum virtual instruments in the software of your choice and use for MIDI sequences.
Double Bass Mania VII Sample Library Stats:
- 600+ original, license-free metal drum loops. 750 MB+ loops available in 16/44, 24/44 WAV, APPLE LOOPS. REX2 loop format to follow.
- 250+ MB multi-velocity drum samples. Includes all drum and cymbal (crashes, chinas, rides hihat) samples from recording sessions.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with digital download or hard copy DVD.