Drum Werks XVII: Signature Rock Grooves
The third installment of the L.A. Rock Essentials Sessions – this time with a homage to the great signature grooves of the bands that made rock what it is: powerful, unrelenting, and timeless. This is the drum loop library to own if you’re after the time-tested groove foundations of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and more. Drum Werks XVII brings your songwriting a ready-to-eat buffet of classic rock grooves.
Compatible with both Drum Werks XV and XVI, Drum Werks XVII takes it over the top with the grooves inspired from some of rock’s most recognizable and sought-after grooves. We emulated the grooves styles of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Hendrix, ZZ Top, Toto, and Van Halen to give you some of rock’s most identifiable grooves.
Each Groove Set includes the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings). For many songs, we’ve also included the full source takes to create many more loop variations. This powerful collection was created to capture the spirit and essential signature licks of the songs – not note-for-note or lick-for-lick renditions. While you can certainly create your own cover versions of the featured songs, we want you to use these grooves to create new musical works, ones inspired by the greats but hopefully in new and wonderfully unique directions.
With a consistent drum sound (and compatible with any disc from the L.A. Rock Essentials Series) and an increased focus on longer loops (four and eight bars), you get the realism your music deserves and the signature grooves behind some of rock’s most enduring classic tracks.
Complete groove folders include grooves, groove variations, and fills. Single shots and multi-velocity drum samples available as a download with purchase. Available in 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS, and REX2 loop formats.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XVII Features:
- Signature Rock Drum Patterns: Want some of the most sought-after, signature drum grooves ever recorded? Drum Werks XVII is what you need. We set out to capture the powerful and timeless rock drum tracks of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and more. This collection of drum loops is for anyone looking to write their own brand of rock built on the same rhythmic foundations as the rock masters. With a wide range of classic rock artists covered, this disc couldn’t deliver the exact grooves you crave any easier.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds, Consistent Drum Mix: Part of the L.A. Sessions, all drum loops are taken from one recording session (all grooves, fills, samples are sonically-matched). Slight adjustments were made based on the artists covered (dampened snare for the AC/DC tracks, open, resonant kick for the Led Zep ones) but the ability to mix and match or add single hit samples is truly yours. Maximum versatility and productivity – that’s why Beta Monkey pioneered the single-session drum sample concept.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with the entire collection of drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XVII.
Drum Werks XVII Sample Library Stats:
- 312 (698 MB 24 bit WAV; 492 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 354 (453 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Available as download after purchase.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download and hard copy DVD purchases.