Authentic Live Blues 12/8 and Shuffle Drum Loops from Star to Finish!
Drum Werks XXIII delivers vintage vibe with enough blues drum loops to drive any 12-bar blues tune you’ve been waiting to record.
Drum Werks XXIII serves up classic shuffle and 12/8 drum feels will inspire your next blues track, versatile enough to inspire traditional blues styles or more contemporary blues-rock ones.The roots of the blues, with fat backbeats, a wealth of fills, and more – if you’re serious about the blues and need true blues inspiration, Drum Werks XXIII is your new source of bluesy drum goodness. With a wide span of tempos from 45 bpm to 140 bpm and all tempos and feels in-between, Drum Werks XXIII will deliver the no-nonsense authentic blues inspiration your music needs.
Get that elusive feel between straight eighth notes and triplets
Get the grooves that defines all the blues greats. Whether you’re inspired by traditional blues stylings of Robert Johnson, Buddy Guy, John Lee Hooker, B. B. King or go for a more rock-infused Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton or Joe Bonamassa vibe, these greasy pocket grooves will build the the foundation of your next blues project and inspire you with a feel that can only be played by a veteran bluesman. You can’t touch these feels with virtual instruments or MIDI tracks – that’s for sure.
With an authentic bluesy mix that breathes the way drums should, this collection of blues loops delivers the drum sound your blues tracks need. You’ll also get a consistent sound across the entire collection of loops, making mixing and matching different drum parts seamless (our industry-leading single session approach).
And, for even greater songwriting flexibility, we’ve included a complete matching multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample set of all the drums used to record the drum tracks.
Powerful sounds, powerful grooves. Drum Werks XXIII will inspire the passion of the blues and take it all the way back home. If you need your grooves to have some swing, this loop and sample pack has you covered.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XXIII: Blues Features:
- Full Range of Blues Drum Styles: Whether you need no-nonsense 12/8, shuffles, Charleston shuffles and other shuffle variants, Drum Werks XXIII will bring out your inner bluesman. Rhythms ranging from 45 BPM to 145 BPM will deliver authentic live blues feels.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXIII blues drum loops are from same recording session.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No stiff metronomic monotony found here – live, studio grooves show you what a live drummer can do – rolls, stick drags, dynamics not possible on anything but a real kit with a real player.
- Longer Loops: We’ve included many more 4 and 8 bar loops to enhance your drum tracks. Longer phrasings = more realistic drum tracks.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XXIII.
- High-End Production: With gold and platinum experience behind the kit and console, Drum Werks XXI delivers the quality your music deserves. Part of our “L.A. Returns Sessions.”
Drum Werks XXIII: Blues Sample Library Stats:
- 613 (1.07 GB 24-bit WAV; 736 MB 16-bit WAV) original, license-free drum loops and samples in 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 174 (211 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Same sample set as Drum Werks XXII.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download option and for hard copy DVD purchases.