An exhaustive collection of swing-based alt-country blues acoustic drum loops ideal for folk, bluegrass, and Americana Roots styles of music as well as classic blues and country rock tracks. With shuffles, 12/8 patterns, and other swing feels, this collection of live studio drums offers the right grooves for artists who need solid, no-frills grooves.
Need some shuffle and swing in your drum tracks? Drum Werks Volume VI is part of Beta Monkey’s hugely popular Drum Werks line and will deliver the swing patterns, shuffles, and triplet-based grooves you need. All delivered with a natural, live mix that will sit as nicely behind acoustic as it will electric guitars. A thoroughly versatile and complete triplet and shuffle-based drum loops package to create new blues, blues-based rock, and alt-country drum tracks.
Featuring over 700 acoustic drum loops in 18 different groove sets, from 6/8 blues ballad grooves to driving 180 BPM rock shuffles, if you are looking for classic blues 12/8 feels, shuffles and blues rock swing grooves, Drum Werks VI has the feel and sound you’re after. These loops will quickly and easily become your drum tracks for for a wide variety of blues and country projects. A complete matching multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample set is also included.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks VI Features:
- Full Range of Blues, Blues-Rock, and Country Rock Drum Styles: All rhythms are aimed for songwriters writing classic blues and country rock tracks. Shuffles, 12/8 patterns, and other swing feels are the focus for all groove feels.
- Comprehensive Groove Folders: Grooves sets are arranged logically and with healthy coverage of various tempos ranging from 50 BPM all the way up to 180 BPM.
- The Finishing Touches/One Shots: We also included cymbal swells, ending ritards, and more. All the “little” things most loop CD’s don’t include but are vital to realistic drum tracks.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched). You will get all the grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shots to create your next blues and country track and you can mix them with anything else on the disc. Tired of loop sets where the sounds vary from one folder to the next? – or worse, from file to file? Drum Werks VI will take care of that.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: We took the kit used in the recording sessions and sampled it from head to toe! The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. While most loop discs offer only a handful of single hits, we have given you the entire kit: from the softest taps to the most powerful slams, you have it all. You use the Drum Werks VI sample kit to build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 700 loops. This disc gives you the flexibility to do just that.
- Compatible with Drum Werks V: Same session, same versatile drum sound. Only the snare voice was changed for Drum Werks V.
Drum Werks VI Sample Library Stats:
- 735 (561 MB) original, license-free 16/44, 24/44 drum loops and samples. Available as 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV” APPLE LOOPS (AIFF), and REX2 loops.
- 201 (95 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL available ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download and for hard copy DVD purchases.