Drum Werks Volume I, with over 680 MB of rock drum loops and sounds, is geared for rock music songwriting. A cohesive collection of loops – all drums were cut in a single session for seamless loop track integration – that has produced countless rock tracks the world over. The tracks we’ve heard made with this collection have blown our minds.
If you are looking for drum loops with that big, open, Led Zep sound and inspired Bonzo-esque grooves, then these 1100 drum loops will more than satisfy your groove needs.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks I Features:
- Powerful Rock Drumming: This disc is not about funky patterns or anything clever. It is hard hitting powerful rock drumming from start to finish. From spacious half-time feels and blues-based rock to flat-out classic rock and double bass riffing, Drum Werks I delivers rock solid drumming the way it used to be done.
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops and samples are taken from the SAME recording session so they are sonically-matched. All the grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shots WILL mix with anything else on the disc. Tired of loop sets where the sounds vary from one folder to the next? – or worse, from file to file? Drum Werks I will take care of that.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: We took the kit used in the recording sessions and included multi-velocity samples of the drums and cymbals.
- The Finishing Touches/One Shots: We also included cymbal swells, ending ritards, and more. A lot of the “little” things most loop CD’s don’t include.
Drum Werks I Sample Library Stats:
- 793 (561 MB) original, license-free 16/44 drum loops and samples.
- 82 (61 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in digital download and on hard copy DVD (shipping charges apply).