Sometimes you have to slow things down and let the groove breathe. And, when that time comes, you need to reach for two things: your guitar and Drum Werks XXVI: Rock Ballads.
Let your feelings flow and get inside the rhythmic space of these rock ballad drum loops, perfect for any ballad or slow rock songwriting. But, don’t get us wrong, these aren’t lifeless, stiff, uninspiring “beats” you usually find from imitators – these are 100% live acoustic drums played by one of L.A.’s top on-call session players. Drum Werks XXVI will take the tempo down, but give your songwriting a potent toolbox of drum tracks to write music that evokes the emotional side of ballad songwriting but with powerful and unmistakably live rock drum sound.
Intense rock ballads, spacious acoustic rock, maybe even a little hairband metal ballads (minus the four-second gunshot in a warehouse snare type sound), it’s all possible with the rock ballad drum loops offered on Drum Werks XXVI.
With a versatile collection of grooves ranging from 40 bpm to 100 bpm, Drum Werks XXVI: Rock Ballads will lay the foundation of your most sensitive and emotional compositions for today’s working songwriters and producers. If you’re inspired by The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Kansas, Aerosmith, Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton or any other artist who has lived on the “softer” side of rock, then these loops will serve you and your music well.
And, for even greater songwriting flexibility, we’ve included a complete matching multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample set. These are the actual samples of all the drums and cymbals used to record the drum tracks. Not just a handful of samples, we’re talking an extensive and complete set of samples, enough to develop your own drum virtual instrument and sequence new drum parts. This gives the loop collection unlimited flexibility and potential.
Powerful sounds, powerful grooves. Drum Werks XXVI: Rock Ballads will inspire your passion for ballad and soft rock with a versatile collection of live, acoustic drum loops.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XXVI: Ballads and Slow Rock Features:
- Full Range of Rock Ballad Drum Styles: Whether you need spacious ballad or rock drum tracks, put these live studio drum loops to inspired use. Grooves sets ranging from 40 BPM to 100 BPM will deliver authentic live ballad and soft rock drums.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXVI rock ballad drum loops are from same recording session.
Superior Rhythmic Realism: No stiff metronomic beat detective corrected drumming here here. Live, studio grooves show you what a experienced session drummer can do – rolls, stick drags, dynamics not possible on anything but a real kit with a real player.
- Longer Loops: We’ve included many more 4 and 8 bar loops to enhance your drum tracks. Longer phrasings = more realistic drum tracks.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XXVI.
- High-End Production: With gold and platinum experience behind the kit and console, Drum Werks XXVI delivers the quality your music deserves.
- Multi-Collection Compatibility: This collection is part of our “L.A. Three” Sessions. Mix and match with any other collection from this studio session: Drum Werks XXVII, Drum Werks XXVIII, Odd Time Meltdown III.
Drum Werks XXVI Sample Library Stats:
- 334 (715 GB 24-bit WAV and Apple Loops; 477 MB 16-bit WAV) original, license-free drum loops, samples in 16-bit, 24-bit WAV, APPLE LOOPS formats.
- 193 (186 MB 24-bit WAV; 123 MB 16-bit WAV) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- DVD Format – ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 (if available) formats included for download and/or for hard copy DVD purchases.