It’s All About That Rock Groove!
Want the essential rock drum loops you’ll use project after project? Grooves galore await you on Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock!
Nothing is more essential in rock music than the drum track. Because you need punchy, live, powerful drums if you want the song to go anywhere. And, groove after groove, Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock will inspire your rock songwriting with exactly that: live, punchy, powerful acoustic rock drum loops.
No wimpy samples, cliched sequencing, or soulless quantization. Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock was inspired by some of rock’s greatest drumming performances and played by one of the best studio drummers in L.A. In total, Drum Werks XXVII is over 850 MB of loop and sample content.
In a focused range of tempos we call the “groove zone” covering 90 bpm through 120 bpm, Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock offers dynamic drumming styles from hard rock and classic rock to alt and pop rock. Each tempo-specific ‘Groove Folder’ contains all the rhythms you’ll need to create your song: verse, chorus, fills, and more.
If you can drag and drop audio loops, then you can create powerfully professional rock drum tracks easily with Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock.
Rock Drum Loops – Audio Demos from Drum Werks XXVII
What sets the rock drum samples on Drum Werks XXVII apart?
Undeniably, our innovative “Single Session” drum sample library approach is a major advantage for users. You get a consistent drum sound across the entire collection of drum performances found on Drum Werks XVII. All drum loops will sit easily and seamlessly into your mixes – ideal if you’ll writing for a CD project that requires a consistent drum mix across multiple songs.
What’s more is you’ll be able to mix Drum Werks XXVII with any of the drum samples from the “L.A. Three” Series that also includes Drum Werks XXIV, Drum Werks XXV, Drum Werks XXVI, and Drum Werks XXVIII. This is unmatched consistency across several gigabytes of versatile acoustic drum loops and drum samples. Unlike random drum loop packs you’ll find online, Drum Werks XXVII is a consistent and versatile powerhouse of rock grooves.
Uncluttered, driving rock grooves with a punchy sound, which would work well as the backbone to a song. — MusicTech Magazine article The Best Beats-Based Samples
Basically, users can mix all loops on Drum Werks XVII with a complete single-hit collection to add crash cymbals, kicks or anything your heart desires to the loops to increase realism or build your own custom kits. And, no, we’re not talking two or three hits per drum and trying to pass that off as a supplemental sample resource. We’re talking a fully sampled multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample section of nearly 200 MB.
Of course, you’ll also create more realistic rock drum tracks. Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock features longer loops (four and eight bars) to deliver rhythmic realism your music deserves. The “L.A. Three” sessions were mixed and mastered to ‘record release’ quality and ready for your next rock project. It delivers the kind of live, punchy, and powerful rock drums that only come from a great room, great drum kit, and great drummer.
Without a doubt, Drum Werks XXVII rocks. Are you ready to enter the groove zone?
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock Features:
- Full Range of Rock Drum Loop Styles: Hard rock, classic rock or alt rock drum tracks, you name it. Put these live studio loops to inspired use in anything that rocks. Grooves sets ranging from 90 BPM to 120 BPM (God’s tempo) will deliver live, punchy, and powerful rock drums to your DAW of choice.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXVII drum loops and drum samples are from same recording session: L.A. Three.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No metronomic quantized rock drum loops here here – live, studio grooves with one of L.A.’s top studio drummers doing it live – rolls, stick drags, dynamic accents. You want the heart and soul of a true pro player.
- Longer Loops: We’ve included many more 4 and 8 bar loops to enhance the realism of your drum tracks. Longer phrasings = realistic drum tracks. No “sounds like a loop” syndrome.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Need a complete set of matching drum and cymbal samples as well? Enhance and customize the grooves with a complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XXVII.
- High-End Production: With Grammy Award-winning ears behind the desk and kit, Drum Werks XXVII delivers the quality your music deserves.
- Multi-Collection Compatibility: This collection is part of our “L.A. Three” Sessions – mix and match with any other collection from this studio session: Drum Werks XXIV, Drum Werks XXV, Drum Werks XXVI, Drum Werks XXVIII, and Odd Time Meltdown III.
Drum Werks XXVII: Groove Rock Drum Samples Library Stats:
- 338 (668 MB 24-bit WAV and Apple Loops; 445 MB 16-bit WAV) original, license-free drum loops, samples in 16-bit, 24-bit WAV, APPLE LOOPS formats.
- 193 (186 MB 24-bit WAV; 123 MB 16-bit WAV) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- Instant Digital Download. ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 (if available) formats included for download and/or for hard copy DVD purchases.