Drum Multi-Tracks for Jazz Standards | Jazz Essentials IV
Beta Monkey’s Jazz Essentials IV is all about live jazz drumming. With over 3 GB of live jazz drum tracks featuring many essential jazz standards, Jazz Essentials IV gives jazz songwriters multi-track drum recordings – with multiple performance takes – of popular jazz standard songs.
Beta Monkey’s Jazz Essentials IV is a diverse downloadable set of live jazz drum tracks with over 3 GB of jazz drumming performances of essential jazz standards. With the ability to mix to taste, jazz musicians can play-along to full song forms or create countless jazz drum loops from over one hour of live drum tracks.
Jazz Essentials IV delivers 3.2 GB of jazz drum tracks, performed as seven (7) jazz standard song forms. Each standard song form offers multiple takes with sticks and brushes, providing different musical interpretations of the source material.
Jazz Essentials IV Demo Songs
Jazz Essentials IV offers multi-track recordings of live jazz “takes” for the following jazz standard styles:
- 70 BPM Jazz Ballad
- 105 BPM 12-Bar 6-8
- 168 BPM Five Take 5-4 Jazz
- 175 BPM 24-Bar Jazz Waltz
- 200 BPM 32-Bar Swing
- 200 BPM Samba
- 240 BPM 12-Bar Fast Swing
With a seasoned New York jazz drummer behind a well-traveled set of maple Gretsch drums, this downloadable collection of jazz drum tracks offers fifteen drum performances of many popular jazz standards song forms. Using both sticks and brushes, there’s a take to inspire any jazz artist or songwriter no matter what the music calls for.
Jazz Essentials IV offers seven (7) discrete mono drum tracks for complete control over the drum mix. Simply import into your DAW and mix to taste. All drums were recorded in a single tracking session for the ultimate in mixing and matching versatility and offered as 24-bit WAV format audio compatible with all major DAW software.
Whether you’re creating jazz backing tracks, composing new jazz tracks, or looking for new sources of inspiration for improv sessions, Jazz Essentials IV will deliver the musically expressive drum tracks you’ve always wanted in your music. Ultimately, you can’t get any more live or musical jazz drum tracks anywhere than Jazz Essentials IV.
Beta Monkey’s Jazz Essentials IV Features:
- Complete Takes: You get multiple performances of each jazz standard, giving you several different feels and interpretations of the musical form. With an experienced pro behind the kit, you get authentic drumming performances covering traditional jazz, Latin jazz, blues-jazz swing. All songs are performed with both brushes and sticks.
- More than Jazz Drum Loops: Forget trying to repeat the one or two bar loops found elsewhere. These are complete musical performances of standard jazz song forms. Use “as is” and play along or edit the tracks into custom loops perfect for your next project.
- Complete Mix Control: You get all drum performances as seven (7) mono drum tracks. Create the drum mix and blend to fit your music. Complete song performance takes include seven (7) individual 24-bit WAV tracks with count-ins.
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No one, two, or four bar loops here. No sequenced MIDI. These are musical performances of 4 minutes or longer. Get the phrasing, feel, and musicality you expect from a seasoned New York jazz drummer. You can’t much closer to playing with a real drummer than this collection.
- Cohesive Tracks: Recorded in a single tracking session, you’ll have consistency the one kit in one room with the same recording configuration.
- Compatibility: Compatible with the following Beta Monkey products: Jazz Essentials III | Jazz Drum Tracks
Jazz Essentials IV Sample Library Stats:
- 3.24 GB total audio content. 112 mono 24/44 WAV audio tracks.
- Seven (7) individual tracks included for each recording take.
- Download the complete Jazz Essentials IV Recording Information, including mics, preamps, drums, cymbals, and other recording detials and specifications.