Rock, Indie, Alt Rock? Time to Bring Some Real Feel to Your Drum Tracks
Drum Werks XX delivers a versatile collection of alt rock drum loops for straight-ahead rock tracks as well as for modern alternative and indie rock drum styles. These mid to up-tempo acoustic rock grooves will bring no-nonsense rock energy and vibe to your music quickly and easily.
With 423 drum loops (including main grooves, beat variations, and fills) to inspire alt and modern rock rock songwriters, this library spans from 80 bpm to 130 bpm. Whether you need deep in-the-pocket drum tracks at 90 bpm or more driving drum beats at 130 bpm, this live collection of brings pure rock energy. Write alternative or indie-rock? These versatile rock drum loops have you covered. Nothing beats 100% live acoustic drumming to inspire your songwriting.
Drum Werks XX offer songwriters a variety of feels and styles for their drum tracks with grooves and groove variations on closed and open hihats, ride, ride bell, and tom grooves. And, how do you transition from groove to groove? Fills, of course!. Drum Werks XX gives you plenty of fills to choose from, including intro fills, transition fills, ending fills, and various one-shots.
Drum Werks XX: ‘Alt Rock Drum Loops’ Demos
Please Note: Drum Werks XX is a drum loops pack only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only.
More About Drum Werks XX Alt Rock Drum Loops
As part of the L.A. Rock Essentials Series (which includes Drum Werks XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX and XX), you essentially have one massive drum sample library. We divided this session into multiple volumes grouped by dominant drum style, but you are free to mix and match any of the grooves from these libraries. This allows users to easily and quickly produce rocking drum tracks with a versatile arsenal of timeless rock grooves. In other words, you’ll have endless rhythmic inspiration when you need it.
In addition, Drum Werks XX features a “Single Session” sample collection. What this means is that all the loops and samples were recorded and mixed in a single recording session. As a result, this makes mixing is easy and efficient. And, with many multiple-bar loops (four and eight bars) you also get the realism your drum tracks deserve.
Unlike many so-called “alt rock drum loops” you find online, Drum Werks XX is energetic and driving, with versatile live rock drumming styles from rock to indie and alt rock. In short, a complete songwriting toolbox of great rock drum loops awaits you. High energy, powerful, and versatile – that’s what Drum Werks XX is all about.
Drum Werks XX Features
- Rock, Alt Rock, Indie Rock, and Pop Rock Rhythms: You’ll have all the tools need to build your favorite rock songs. These grooves stand apart from the busy over-played drum solo collections flooding the sample market. Hard-driving, no-nonsense studio rock grooves With Groove Sets™ ranging from 80 BPM to 130 BPM, Drum Werks XX will the deliver the feels missing from MIDI and virtual drum instruments.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all beats, fills, samples are sonically-matched).
- Groove Variety: Drum loops feature all time-keeping sources: closed hihat, open hihat, ride, crash wash, and toms. Grooves Sets include 8th note, 16th note and other variations.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with all the individual drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XX. These samples are included and available for instant download after purchase.
Drum Werks XX Sample Library Stats
- 316 (780 MB 24 bit WAV; 520 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 264 (331 MB/24 Bit or 221 MB/16 Bit) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download.