Get Ready for Some Big Rock Drum Loops!
We deliver the real deal here with nearly 500 hard-hitting rock drum loops. Why? Because great rock music needs great drum tracks. And, Drum Werks IX is loaded with the hard-rocking beats you’re after.
With the big, powerful rock drum sound you’d expect, this hard-rocking addition to the Drum Werks Series offers pounding grooves and beats as well as fills, samples, and one-shots in comprehensive Groove Sets™ from 60 to 90 BPM. If that’s not enough to kickstart your songwriting, Drum Werks IX includes a complete set of multi-velocity drum samples as well.
Plain and simple, your music needs powerful rock drum loops. If you’re a guitarist in need of a great drummer, load any one of the hundreds of rock loops in your DAW and you’ll find groove inspiration to get your next songwriting project off and running.
Whether you’re into classic rock, modern rock, or heavy instrumental rock, few drum sample libraries can match the rock drum loops on Drum Werks IX, from basic AC/DC 2 and 4’s to more complex and varied rock beats. Drum Werks IX is for all rock musicians looking to write powerful rock tracks that will groove hard with these riff-hungry grooves, groove variations, and fills.
Available in .WAV, Apple Loops, and REX2 files, it’s time to create great rock drum tracks quickly and easily with Drum Werks IX.
User-Submitted Music using Drum Werks IX Rock Drum Loops
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks IX Features:
- Full Range of Hard Rock and Rock Drum Loops: Comprehensive Groove Folders: 100, 110, 140, and 200 BPM Groove Sets™. Straight-ahead grooves, cross-stick patterns, tom grooves and abundant fill choices throughout each groove folder.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: You get a powerfully present snare, deep kick, and naturally resonant toms. Essentially, the sound here is how you would expect your rock drum sounds to be: powerful, present, and punchy. Drum Werks IX features a cohesive sound set. You get loops and samples recorded in a single recording session. Ideal for changing tempos and feels – all drums from Drum Werks IX will mix together perfectly.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Enhance your drum tracks with multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals from the Drum Werks IX sessions. Yamaha Recording Custom drums and a maple Craviotto snare, as well as Zildjian ride, hihats, and crash cymbals were recorded and sampled for these sessions.
- More than Just Drum Loops: In addition to hundreds of powerful rock drum loops, the disc features intro figures, buzz rolls, endings, cymbal swells and chokes and more. All the finishing touches and “little” things vital to realistic rock drum tracks.
- High-End Production: Recorded in a world-class recording studio. Great natural ambience and warmth – no drum replacement necessary when you have great drums and a great room.
- Compatible with other Beta Monkey libraries: Read more about the Rocking Nashville Recording Sessions to learn more. Drum Werks IX is an ideal complement to Drum Werks XI: Same session, same great sound, but with a focus on the mid and upper tempos.
Drum Werks IX Drum Sample Library Stats:
- 488 original, license-free 24/44 drum loops. 16-bit version has same number of loops, but smaller total file size. 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF, and REX2 loops.
- 92 multi-velocity drum samples. Includes all drums and cymbals used in recording.
- Loop Content: 60 BPM – 83 rock drum loops and 20 drum fills; 70 BPM – 95 rock drum loops and 41 drum fills; 80 BPM – 124 rock drum loops and 62 drum fills; 90 BPM – 152 drum loops and 50 drum fills
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with purchase.