R&B Drum Loops for Those Classic and Timeless Grooves!
Drum Werks XIII: Funky Motown is for all songwriters looking for R&B drum loops in tempos ranging from 60-150 BPM. Everything we captured in these recording sessions was inspired by the timeless grooves of early Motown and James Brown, but add a bit of Funkadelic and hip-hop as well to add a dynamic twist to the beats.
With a naturally crisp snare, punchy kick, and round tom sounds, the loops jump through in a clean and natural mix. We went with a traditional drum mic setup, really going for that live, airy kit sound that you can only get with minimal mics with extreme care in mic placement. So, if you’re after naturally warm and punchy drums, then Drum Werks XIII will deliver the sounds you’re after.
Not only do you get tasty sould and RnB grooves, but Drum Werks XIII features a consistent single recording session sound across the entire disc. Mixing any groove or fill from the disc is seamless. Maximum versatility and funkiness, all in one package.
Drum Werks XIII brings the funk and elusive feel that sits between the notes. Think your MIDI can compete with the funky essence of a live player? Can a virtual drummer really serve up the special ghost-note sauce with a side of soul to go? Ever read about those timeless Motown records and hear the terms ‘quantization’ or ‘Beat Detective’? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then these are not the loops for you!
All in all, Drum Werks XIII features all-natural natural sounds, an old-school drum mix, and infectious funk and soul grooves. Drum Werks XIII is pure rhythmic inspiration. Inspire your funk drum tracks and songwriting with these old-school R&B drum loops.
Drum Werks XIII: Funky Motown Loops Audio Demos
Please Note: Drum Werks XIII is a drum loops pack only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XIII Features
- Full Range of R&B, Funk, Soul Beats: Whether you need no-nonsense pop dance, half-time funk, syncopated phrasing or uptempo funk, Drum Werks XIII will keep your foot tapping and writing inspired. Groove Sets™ ranging from 60 BPM to 150 BPM will the deliver the authentic funk feels you need with a dry, gritty Motown inspired sound to match. An essential loop collection if you need to have that funk.
- Versatility: With seven (7) complete Groove Sets™, Drum Werks XIII covers all your songwriting needs with hundreds of old-school grooves, groove variations, fills, one shot endings and a complete multi-velocity sample kit.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: We believe in maximizing the usefulness of our groove collections. As one of the first to include matching multi-velocity samples, Drum Werks XIII is a cohesive sound set with all drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc., are sonically-matched). Ideal for changing tempos and feels – all drums from Drum Werks XIII will mix perfectly. Consistent sounds = maximum versatility.
- Matching Drum Samples Included: Build even more great grooves with a collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XIII. Or, add accents and drum part variations with the included sample set. Every drum and cymbal has been recorded, sampled, and included with this downloadable sample library.
Drum Werks XIII Disc Stats
- 607 (680 MB 24 bit WAV; 482 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free ACIDized, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loops.
- 67 (35 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download and for hard copy DVD purchases.
Drum Werks XIII Review: Read what MusicTech Magazine said about these Motown drum loops