Sludge and Doom Metal Drum Loops. Thick, Heavy, Slamming. That is Double Bass Mania V.
We dialed the tempo way down for this thunderously heavy and hypnotic collection of doom metal drum loops. With a tempo range between 25 and 60 bpm, we laid down the ultimate in doom, stoner, and sludge metal drums.
With a healthy mix of simple, straight-ahead drum tracks as well as insane double bass runs, Double Bass Mania V: Doom Metal will satisfy the insatiable thirst for heavy drum grooves with space as well as power.
Double Bass Mania V: Doom Metal is for anyone needing heavy, ultra-slow and spacious drum loops to deliver the rhythmic backbone for your nastiest and sludgiest riffs. Single kick, double kick grooves, multiple loop variations, drum fills, and a matching drum and cymbal sample set, Double Bass Mania V delivers the sludge and dirge.
The only metal drum loop disc of its kind anywhere, for anyone writing classic and modern doom metal, stoner doom, death doom, epic doom. If you need it agonizingly slow and brutally heavy, Double Bass Mania V is the ultimate drum loops resource for your metal songwriting toolkit.
The drums were developed by a wide range of doom metal bands. Start with the dirges and hypnotic jazz-influenced doom of Black Sabbath, and continue with the updated sounds of Candlemass and My Dying Bride. Doom metal is extremely sludgy and slow, but, above all, heavy. These heavy groove capture the hypnotic evil of slow tempos where the extreme sludge riffing can breathe.
Fused the heaviness of Sabbath with a modern drum sound, Double Bass Mania V is the only source for true doom metal drumming, all in one powerhouse loop package with hundreds of brutally heavy grooves.
Beta Monkey’s Double Bass Mania V Features:
- Designed for Multiple Styles of Doom Metal, from classic Sabbath to modern sludge metal: Pure power and brutality, with a heavy emphasis on double kick grooves. Crushing, spacious, hypnotic – if you write doom metal or related styles, DBM5 is a perfect fit.
- Focused Range of Tempos: Ultra slow tempos from 25 BPM* to 60 bpm (*We achieved 25 bpm with half-time grooves at 50 bpm – many DAWs don’t go this low for project settings).
- Straight 4/4 Feels: All drum feels are quarter or eighth note feels, straight 4/4 time. If you need to let it breathe with the Black Sabbath inspired triplet swing dirge feels, you want Double Bass Mania VI.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are from a single recording session (all grooves, fills, and samples are sonically-matched). Change tempos. Change feels. All loops on Double Bass V are 100% compatible and seamless to integrate together.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums and cymbals used in recording Double Bass Mania V are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add drum and cymbal accents where needed or sequence custom patterns in your sampler of choice.
Double Bass Mania V Sample Library Stats:
- 818 (1.8 GB) original, license-free drum loops and drum/cymbal samples. All loops and samples are available in 16/44, 24/44 WAV, and APPLE (AIFF) format. REX2 format update to follow.
- 85 (100+ MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal hit sample section. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats. Available as a separate download after purchase.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 loop formats included with digital download.