Introducing the newest weapon for your metal drum tracks: Double Bass Mania VII – Modern Metal Drums
Double Bass Mania VII unleashes nearly 1 GB of powerful drum loops for metal, with a strong focus on today’s modern metal drumming and metal songwriting styles. Intense grooves with live feel and modern metal sensibility, delivering essential metal songwriting tools that strike the balance between must-have metal grooves you’ll need, and insane, pushing-the-boundaries drumming that will inspire your playing and songwriting to new highs.
Brutal metal grooves, with unrelenting and undeniable heaviness, are the defining qualities of the entire Double Bass Mania Series. For this installment, we recorded one of the Bay Area’s top metal studios and left the engineering and mixing duties to one of metal’s leading producers/engineers.
Double Bass Mania VII has the modern metal drum sound locked in and ready for your music.
The kit features a drum mix perfect for today’s metal: thick, deep tones with plenty of attack. These toms and snare will cut through any wall of guitars. Add the sounds of dark and shimmering cymbals, and punchy kicks and you get the drum sounds you need to pull off modern metal, all baked into the mix.
Drag and drop the loops into the DAW of your choice and you are on your way to writing new metal today. Modern metal drumming attack, power, tone, technique, and feel. It’s all here.
What do you get?
To start, you get 600+ (750+ MB) power metal grooves and fills to choose from. Double Bass Mania VII covers a wide spectrum of modern metal drumming from 80 bpm to 110 bpm, drawing inspiration from modern metal styles as well as traditional death and thrash genres. You want blasts, straight-ahead power grooves, half-time breakdowns, double-time blastbeats and skanks? Double Bass Mania VII will satisfy your thirst for pure modern metal drum tracks. It’s an intensely powerful resource for guitarists and songwriters whose influences range from classic thrash metal to modern metal hybrid styles.
In addition to the loop content, an extensive sample library of 256 MB of drum samples and cymbal samples are also included. Use the drums and cymbals captured from the Double Bass Mania VII recording sessions for further drum track customizing and sequencing – a standard Beta Monkey drum loop library feature that enhances the versatility and usability of the recorded drum loops.
Double Bass Mania VII unleashes the brutality and fury of modern metal. Achieve the impossible in your metal songwriting with relentless double-bass runs, syncopated double bass groove patterns, and intense power fills that will defy you to write better metal music.
Double Bass Mania VII: Modern Metal Drums Features
- Metal, modern hybrid metal: Any metal style needing the power zone tempos (80 bpm to 110 bpm) is the target genre for these loops. With the inclusion of double-time and half-time feels, you don’t have to stay locked into this focused tempo range. Lay it down hard or blast it out to insane blastbeats and polyrhythmic figures. Whether you’re old school or a deathcore fan, traditional and hybrid metal styles are served up with power and brutality.
- Focused Range of Tempos: 80, 90, 100, and 110 BPM. 600+ loops for main grooves, half-time and double-time feels, groove variations, and fills. Over 200 fills included to transition between song parts, more than enough variety for fill breaks of all kinds.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drums were recorded in a single recording session with one of metal’s top engineers/producers. All grooves, fills, one shots, drum samples share the same modern metal mix. Change tempos, feels, and even time signatures. You get all the essential elements of metal songwriting. Double Bass VII gives you unmatched flexibility with a single cohesive drum mix and drum sounds.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums used in recording Double Bass Mania VII are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns. Create custom drum virtual instruments in the software of your choice and use for MIDI sequences.
- Compatible with the grooves and samples on Double Bass Mania VIII | Deathcore, Djent, Tech Metal
Double Bass Mania VII Metal Sample Library Stats:
- 600+ original, license-free metal drum loops. 750 MB+ loops available in 16/44, 24/44 WAV, APPLE LOOPS. REX2 loop format to follow.
- 250+ MB multi-velocity drum samples. Includes all drum and cymbal (crashes, chinas, rides hihat) samples from recording sessions.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with digital download or hard copy DVD.