Live, Natural and Warm – Versatile Acoustic New York Drums from Drum Werks IV
Drum Werks Volume IV features over 686 MB of acoustic drum kit loops and sounds – perfect for rock, alternative and modern rock, and blues-based rock tracks. These live drum tracks were recorded at one of New York City’s most in-demand studios. Drum Werks Volume IV offers a massive collection of both straight and shuffled feels – enough rock drum loops and fills in a variety of tempos and feels to keep any songwriter busy for months.
The maple drums used for recording have a warm and very natural sound – nice crispy analog vibe perfect for any project needing a quintessential New York City studio drum mix.
Available in 16-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS, and REX2 loop formats.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks IV Features:
- Full Range of Drum Grooves for Rock, Bluesy-Rock, and Pop Rock Songwriting Styles: All rhythms are aimed for songwriters writing some form of rock and needing a gritty, live acoustic drum track. There’s no better way to create realistic drum tracks than with an all-acoustic set of grooves!
- Comprehensive Groove Folders: Grooves sets are arranged logically and with healthy coverage of rock styles with tempos ranging from 63 BPM all the way up to 175 BPM.
- The Finishing Touches/One Shots: We also included cymbal swells, ending ritards, and more. All the “little” things most loop CD’s don’t include but are vital to realistic drum tracks.
- Cohesive Drum Sound, Drum Mix: All loops are taken from a single recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched). All grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shots will mix with anything else on the disc. A cohesive, focused sound set – a trademark Beta Monkey feature.
- Complete Matching Set of Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: The included single hit sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. Use the Drum Werks IV sample kit to build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 700 loops. This disc gives you true flexibility.
Drum Werks IV Sample Library Stats:
- 945 (557 MB) original, license-free 16/44 drum loops and samples. Available as 16-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS (AIFF), and REX2 loops.
- 59 (34 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL available ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download.
Our Thoughts on Drum Werks IV
What most songwriters found best of all about Drum Werks IV is the cohesive nature of the loops on the disc. You can literally take any groove or fill loop on the disc and put them together. Musicians also love this very live sounding set of drums – very pure acoustic tones. It’s a”go-to” drum loop library for thousands of musicians.
Drum Werks IV is remains one of our most versatile and popular discs. We have heard so many diverse types of music come from this set of loops. We heard a Canadian TV Spot produced with these grooves, an Outback Steak House commercial, great Alt Rock and Alt Pop tunes, and some very heavy stuff from the likes of Motorhead and KISS. That’s some versatility from one loop library!