Get Some of the Most Iconic Rock Grooves Ever Recorded!
Introducing Drum Werks XVII: Signature Rock Drum Loops of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Van Halen and More.
Drum Werks XVII delivers the best rock drum loops inspired by rock’s greatest drummers and performances. This sample library is an unrelenting homage to the great signature drum tracks that made rock an unstoppable musical force with powerful, unrelenting, and timeless grooves. If you’re after the time-tested rhythmic foundations of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and more, Drum Werks XVII has the classic rock drum loops and samples you’ve always wanted.
For all you classic rockers out there, Drum Werks XVII will get your tracks rocking with truly legendary drum parts.
Compatible with all of the L.A. Sessions drum libraries, Drum Werks XVII takes it over the top with the grooves inspired from some of rock’s most recognizable and sought-after grooves. We emulated the grooves styles of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Hendrix, ZZ Top, Toto, and Van Halen to give you some of rock’s most identifiable grooves.
Who are some of the greatest rock drummers of all time?
Most would name John Bonham, Alex Van Halen, Phil Rudd, Mitch Mitchell, and Jeff Pocaro to start such a list. These are some of the drummers who laid down the most instantly-recognizable rock grooves ever recorded, the types of drum parts you know within seconds of hearing them. And, that’s exactly what this rock drum loops library is all about.
Because this drum library offers multiple “Groove Sets” that include all the essential elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings), you have all the right tools to build new drum tracks quickly and easily. For many songs, we’ve also included the full source takes to create many more loop variations. This powerful collection was created to capture the spirit and essential signature licks of the songs – not note-for-note or lick-for-lick renditions. While you can certainly create your own cover versions of the featured songs, we want you to use these grooves to create new musical works, ones inspired by the greats but hopefully in new and wonderfully unique directions.
You get a consistent drum sound (and compatible with any library from the L.A. Rock Essentials Series) and longer loops (four and eight bars). You get the realism your music deserves and the signature grooves behind some of rock’s most enduring classic tracks. You get the iconic grooves you love in your music. That’s what Drum Werks XVII is all about.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XVII Features:
- Signature Rock Drum Patterns: Want some of the most sought-after, signature drum grooves ever recorded? Drum Werks XVII is what you need. We set out to capture the powerful and timeless rock drum tracks of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and more. This collection of rock drum loops is for all songwriters looking to rock out. If you’re looking to write your own brand of rock built on the same rhythmic foundations as the rock masters, this collection has what you need. With a wide range of classic rock artists covered, this disc couldn’t deliver the exact grooves you crave any easier.
- Classic Rock DNA Ready for Your Music: While these loops capture the essence of some of the most recognizable and iconic rock drum beats, it’s your turn to create exciting, new music using the rhythmic DNA of the classic rock drum gods. With these timeless grooves as the foundation, it’s easy for anyone to build new hard-rocking tracks with confidence.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds, Consistent Drum Mix: Part of the L.A. Sessions, all drum loops are taken from one recording session (all grooves, fills, samples are sonically-matched). Slight adjustments were made based on the artists covered (dampened snare for the AC/DC tracks, open, resonant kick for the Led Zep ones) but the ability to mix and match or add single hit samples is truly yours. Maximum versatility and productivity – that’s why Beta Monkey pioneered the single-session drum sample concept.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with the entire collection of drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XVII.
Drum Werks XVII Sample Library Stats:
- 312 (698 MB 24 bit WAV; 492 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 354 (453 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Available as download after purchase.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download and hard copy DVD purchases.