Natural Grooves | Natural Drum Loops
There is something to be said about the pure beauty live acoustic drums that are allowed to ring out in a warm, controlled recording space. While the competition continues to smother layer upon layer of compression to their drum loops (not to mention heavy-handed EQ and reverb as well), Beta Monkey’s Natural Grooves® delivers 100% live acoustic drum loops with an honest and simple mix.
These are the way drums are recorded when you just want the pure acoustic sounds of the drum kit. Just balance the faders, adjust the panning, and let the drums sing. It’s a blank slate in terms of acoustics, giving you plenty of headroom to dial in the mix the way you want (or, of course, leave it as is!). Want total control over your drum sounds? Want the ability to add the effects, compression, and reverb YOUR music needs and not the other way around? With over 1200 drums and samples, Natural Grooves gives you complete control over an arsenal of pure acoustic grooves.
Bottom Line? The Natural Grooves drum collection offers the artist complete control over the sound of the drums. It’s simply a collection of live acoustic drum loops in a few essential musical styles. Covering drumming styles including blues, blues-rock, rock, pop-rock, and a bit of Southern Rock, Natural Grooves covers a wide range of drum beats, all equally at home in any project needed raw, live drums.
A versatile and useful collection of grooves for anyone needing that pure and honest sound of acoustic drums.
Natural Grooves | Pure Acoustic Drum Loops Features:
- Full Range of Rock, Pop, Blues-Based Acoustic Drum Loops: Pure, natural grooves for writers looking for that true acoustic sound. The drums are untreated, just a true focus on capturing how the drums actually sound in the room. A good mix of feels and tempos, Natural Grooves is good for any artist looking for the true sound of drums.
- Natural Acoustic Drum Mix – No heavy-handed EQ or compression. It’s the sound you expect to hear from live drums. Perfect for earthly, organic styles of music where a hyper-processed drum mix is not what you’re after.
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched).
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: We took the kit used in the recording sessions and sampled it completely. The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. and give users added flexibility.
- Hi-Hat and Ride Cymbal Patterns: We have included for the groove sets stand-alone HH and RC patterns, essentially time-keeping with and without snare backbeats. These are especially useful if you only need a basic hi-hat or ride pattern behind the music or, if you want to create new and realistic beats. These patterns further make Natural Grooves an extremely versatile disc.
- The Finishing Touches/One Shots: We also included cymbal swells, ending ritards, and more. All the “little” things most drum loop libraries don’t include, but are vital to realistic drum tracks.
Natural Grooves Sample Library Stats:
- 1051 (576 MB) total drum 16-bit ACIDized or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops.
- 149 (66 MB) multi-velocity samples of the exact drum kit used in recording Natural Grooves. Each drum has been meticulously sampled. 42 (55 MB) individual Sabian and Zildjian cymbal samples.
- Available for instant digital download and DVD with all formats — ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats — included with purchase.
Natural Grooves Content Folders
- 50 BPM Bluesy Grooves 95 total files
- 60 BPM Slow Ballad 64 total files
- 74 BPM Laid Back Rock 62 total files
- 85 BPM Rock and Pop 69 total files
- 90 BPM Rock 43 total files
- 95 BPM Bluesy 119 total files
- 100 BPM Straight Ahead Rock Grooves 108 total files
- 110-112 BPM Bluesy Grooves 165 total files
- 110 BPM Tight, Poppin’ Snare 112 total files
- 134 BPM No-Nonsense Rock and Pop 131 total files
- 150 BPM Fire-Like Rock Grooves 83 total files
- One Shot Endings
- Drum and Cymbal Samples 60 Samples
*Total files includes all main grooves, groove variations, fills (intro, transition, and outro), and one shots.